What the Company Collects From You
- Any data about you, by which you, as a person can be identified, including without limitation, your name, gender, business name, its address, email address, date of birth, date of incorporation, any identity proof number, phone number etc., to which Patasala.in Platform has or is likely to have access by virtue of your consensual submission (“Personal Data”). Personal Data shall also include the information of such third parties that Patasala.in Platform may have access to during the course of providing the Services to you. Patasala.in Platform may also collect recurring information of your geographic locations on a continuous basis. Patasala.in Platform collects such Personal Data from you because of your voluntary submission of such information in order to enjoy the Services.
- In order to provide smooth and uninterrupted Services, the App shall periodically access the address book or contact list on User’s mobile phone/device to locate the mobile phone numbers of other Users. To ensure a better user experience, the App may also at times, access names stored in the User’s address book to ensure any incoming messages and push notifications via the SMS feature having a name associated with them. For example, if the App cannot access names on User’s address book, when a non – App user responds to a SMS sent from the App, the incoming reply will show the non- App user’s number and not the name.
- Patasala.in Platform may also collect such other anonymous data that is not associated with or linked to any Personal Data (“Anonymous Data”) and which, by itself, does not permit the identification of any individual User. Anonymous Data includes without limitation, unique identifiers of the device on which Patasala.in Platform is installed, such as VPN, information of WiFi connectivity and such other information. Patasala.in Platform may also store this unique identifier, at many times and create a profile for you based on such Anonymous Data.
- In addition, Patasala.in Platform shall automatically collect certain other information, including but not limited to usernames, passwords, and other security and usage related information, whenever you visit or utilize the Services such as Log Data, Analytical Code, Time Stamp, Geo Stamp, IP address, version and identification number of the App and device, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, your profile, websites visited by you, search terms used, your mobile carrier data, platform type, number of clicks, phone number, requested status of other Users and various status information with regard to the Services provided through Patasala.in Platform (“Usage Information”). Such Usage Information collected is not associated with any Personal Data and is only tagged to the unique identifier for a particular device.
How the information collected is being used
Patasala.in Platform may use the Personal Data and other information collected as mentioned above for any of the following purposes :
- to effectively provide the Services
- for the purposes of software verification or administering software upgrades;
- to allow you to participate in surveys regarding Services;
- to maintain the quality of the Services and provide general statistics regarding their use;
- to deliver Services, including email notifications, confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages that you may request;
- archival or backup purposes;
- to alert you about updated information and other such new or updated services that may be offered by other Users;
- to allow access to exclusive features or functionality of Patasala.in Platform;
- to launch and/or open other mobile applications installed on your device based on functionality of Patasala.in Platform;
- to resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems;
- to promote the use of Patasala.in Platform and other related services. For example, if You give us your contact information and do not sign up, Company may send you an email asking whether You want to sign up. Additionally, if you use Patasala.in Platform, Company may send you an email or direct mail piece telling you about a related service from itself or one of its partners;
- to bill and collect money for the use of Patasala.in Platform. For example, Company may send you an email asking you for a different payment method or otherwise to try to collect money owed. Company use a third-party to process ACH and credit card payments. Its payment processor does not store, retain, or use your Personal Information for any other purpose;
- to provide customer support and obtain feedback;
- to support and improve Patasala.in Platform including adding features and providing benchmarks based on aggregating and analyzing data across its Users;
- to meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas; and
Sharing of the collected information
Patasala.in Platform may share the Personal Data received from you:
With the Company’s affiliates in connection with matters relating to the consumption of Services by you to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlated or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of Services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity other than the Company; and
The Company shall not rent, sell, or otherwise provide Personal Data received from you to third parties without your consent, except as described in this Policy or as required by law. However, the Company and its affiliates reserve the right to share, sell and transfer some or all of the Personal Data to other business entities should the Company, or its assets, plan to merge with, or be acquired by that business entity.
Security of Personal Information
- The Company has implemented commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational and technical security measures to protect the loss, misuse, alteration and security of the Personal Data received from you in the Company’s care. The Company’s security practices and procedures limit access to Personal Data on need to know basis only. Such measures may include, where appropriate, the use of firewalls, secure server facilities, implementing proper access rights management systems and processes, careful selection of processors, standard authentication and encryption policies for its servers and other technically and commercially reasonable measures.
- The Company is committed to protecting the security of any Personal Data and uses reasonable efforts including a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect such Personal Data from any unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The Company will take all reasonable measures in furtherance of the above commitment. However, the Company cannot guarantee that the Personal Data received from you and other information stored on the servers will be absolutely protected. Company’s systems and the communications networks through which you access Patasala.in Platform may be subject to security breaches and failures due to circumstances beyond Company’s reasonable control. These may include computer "hacking", data theft or and physical theft among others. In such situations, the Company will try to rectify the problems as soon as possible.
- Any data destroyed shall be disposed of in a manner that protects the privacy of the Personal Data received by Patasala.in Platform from you in an appropriate manner as per the industry standard practices and norms.
- The User hereby acknowledges and understands that all Personal Data provided in using the App is with their knowledgeable consent and at the User’s own risk.
As a registered user of the Services, you have certain obligations to other users. Some of these obligations are imposed by Applicable Law and regulations, and others have become commonplace for Services as offered by Patasala.in Platform:
- you must not upload or insert any comments that may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic, or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of Patasala.in Platform, Company and its community of users;
- all information given must be genuine and true to your best knowledge. The Company shall not be held responsible in case of any fraudulent information given at the time of registration for using Patasala.in Platform.
- any violation of the guidelines as mention in this Clause 5.1 may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your account with Patasala.in Platform, at the sole discretion of the Company.
The usage of the Services is exclusively governed by the laws of India and the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Hyderabad, Telangana. The Company expressly disclaims any implied warranties or liabilities imputed by the laws of any other jurisdiction.
Third Party Application Stores
The App can be downloaded from third party application stores including Google Play, and iTunes Store and blackberry world etc. The App may contain links to other third-party websites that may collect the Personal Data. The User agrees to comply with all third party privacy policies, if any, applicable to the use of such applications or its services. The Company is not responsible for the User’s use of any third party product and/or service including the terms and conditions, privacy practices or the content of those linked websites or such third party product and/or service or violation and infringement of any third party rights, policies, terms and conditions in connection with access, download or installation of such mobile applications.
Patasala.in Platform may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you contact it. These companies may use information (not including name, address, email address, or telephone number of the user) about your visits to https;//patasala.in and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Any grievances or questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following e-mail address: email@example.com